Comprised of two distinct product lines – Karma Wellness Water (vitamin-enhanced) and Karma Probiotics (a shelf-stable probiotic beverage), the company uses its proprietary Karma Push Cap Technology to keep vitamins and other essential ingredients protected and separate from water until it’s time to drink.
By introducing the vitamins only seconds from actual consumption, it optimizes the effectiveness of the nutrient-rich ingredients in Karma. Plus, it’s easy to use—just peel, push and shake.
With its national distribution retail success at venues such as Rite Aid, CVS and Kroger, the Karma decided to enter the kosher market.
“We felt motivated and confident that the brand would bring both innovation and added nutrition to the kosher beverage space,” says Bernard G. Strassel, managing director.
Nutrition with Substance – and Style
Most consumers are unaware that water-soluble vitamins lose their potency while sitting in water or when they are exposed to moisture. Additionally, those vitamins suffer degradation when they are subjected to UV rays, oxygen, or heat. The loss of strength is greater when the vitamin contents are spread across the full contents of bottled beverages, causing premixed vitamin drinks to lose their potency over time. The supplemental information printed on most premixed vitamin drinks is based on the ingredients at the time of bottling, not at the time of consumption.
“Many people are trying to make the right choices when it comes to their health,” said CJ Rapp, CEO and co-founder, Karma Culture LLC. “Consumers need to know that after just 90 days on a shelf, premixed drinks may have only 30 to 50 percent of their vitamins remaining.”
Karma’s unique processing preserves the freshness of vitamins.
Karma Wellness Water
The first of the two product lines is Karma Wellness Water, a vitamin-enhanced water, launched in 2011. Each variety of Karma has been carefully designed with a mix of seven essential vitamins, super fruits, antioxidants, herbal extracts, minerals, and electrolytes. The powerful combination of fresh and natural ingredients provides up to six times more nutrients for people than they would receive from competing brands.
The Wellness Water’s five natural varieties, each containing 110 percent of the recommended daily allowances of vitamins A, B3, B5, B6, B12, D, and E. Each variety is non-GMO, gluten-free, lactose-free and only 20 calories.
- Orange Mango for Sharper Thinking – formulated for mental alertness, providing yerba mate, choline, and coenzyme Q10. Choline and yerba mate support clarity and stimulate focus, while coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant that helps fuel the body’s daily activity.
- Raspberry Guava Jackfruit for Fitness Acceleration– this mix of sodium and potassium, as well as glucosamine, calcium, and vitamin D works to replenish essential electrolytes, combat the risk of osteoarthritis, and maintain healthy bones.
- Passionfruit Green Tea for Mood Elevation– contains ginseng and L-theanine, among other essential ingredients that help one recover from stress, and encourage relaxation.
- Acai Pomegranate for an Immunity Boost– contains 1,000 mg of vitamin C, as well as zinc, berry extracts, and tea polyphenols. This is 1,667 percent of your daily dose of vitamin C, which can help prevent cold and flu symptoms.
- Pineapple Coconut for Healthy Hydration– includes the powerful anti-aging, vitality-enhancing components of trans-resveratrol, magnesium, and potassium, The blend increases alertness and replenishes energy.
Introduced to the market in 2016, Karma Probiotics, a shelf-stable beverage, contains two billion probiotic cultures. Infusing the nutrition and probiotic cultures just prior to consumption optimizes the health benefits. Simply peel, push and shake to infuse the digestive nutrition into the water.
Karma Probiotics are made with the patented probiotic, GanedenBC30. The efficacy of GanedenBC30 is backed by 20 peer-reviewed published studies. GanedenBC30 is highly stable through processing, shelf life and stomach acids. In an independent lab study of a simulated gastric environment with a pH of 2.0 for two hours, GanedenBC30 delivered live cells ten times (10X) more effectively than common probiotic yogurt cultures. GanedenBC30 is calorie-free, gluten-free, non-GMO and OU Kosher.
Complimenting the probiotic benefits, each bottle of Karma contains vitamins A, E and B Complex (B3, B5, B6 and B12). Each 18-ounce bottle is non-GMO and contains 2 billion cultures, only 20 calories, and is free of preservatives, gluten, and lactose. The line comes in five refreshingly delicious flavors: Blueberry Lemonade, Berry Cherry, Kiwi Melon, Tropical Coconut and Strawberry Lemonade.
And the product doesn’t require refrigeration. Retailers can merchandise Karma Probiotics on the shelf and promote floor displays. Consumers can take Karma Probiotics in the car, on the way to work, or place it in a bag for consumption anytime, anywhere.
Karma Wellness Water and Karma Probiotics are available for purchase nationwide at Rite Aid, CVS, Kroger and Kroger-affiliate stores. They are also available online at DrinkKarma.com and Amazon.com. So go ahead and drink to your health!
For more information visit DrinkKarma.com