Most Americans eat some kosher food every day, but chances are they’re not aware of it. Take a walk down the aisle of any supermarket and you will see that the OU kosher symbol appears on close to 70% of America’s kosher certified foods, from the coveted Oreo to the top soda brands in the world. Over $150 billion of kosher certified products are consumed annually, and spending continues to rise dramatically.
Why Choose OU Kosher Certification?
1. The OU (Orthodox Union) Kosher is the world’s largest and most widely recognized international kosher certification agency, certifying over 1,000,000 products produced in more than 12,000 plants located in 104 countries around the world.
2. The OU symbol is one of the world’s best-known trademarks.
3. High quality food standard assurance.
4. Highest standards of kosher certification.
5. OU Kosher symbols identify dietary restrictions.
6. OU Kosher offers competitive Kosher Certification costs.
7. Step by step guidance during the Certification process.
The Kosher Logo
The logo has become an increasingly important marketing device, which generates additional revenues by expanding the size of the market. Certification gives a product a competitive edge that makes it sell faster, thus causing supermarkets to favor brands with certification. That also means that a kosher logo like certification can lead to an increase in a company’s private label business.
Kosher Certification Benefits
There is clear evidence that a kosher symbol boosts market share, that a kosher product can win more favorable shelf space, and that when positioned next to a competing non-kosher brand, a kosher product will do better by 20%. This data has remained constant even in smaller cities, far from city with heavy concentrations of kosher Jews. (Source: Integrated Marketing Communications.) The drastic growth in demand for Kosher certified products is due to Safety and Quality associated with being Kosher. Since Kosher demands high standard, adherence to dietary restrictions and laws as well as transparency and labeling consumers trust the kosher symbol and appreciate the kosher product.
Getting kosher certification is an investment your company makes in order to increase market reach and share. We are ready to support you in any way we can to achieve your goals.
Be sure that all of your certified products, whether retail or industrial, feature the logo prominently on the label or packaging, as well as in your advertising. This will not only help your sales, but will also make your products easily identifiable as kosher by food industry personnel, kosher inspectors, and consumers throughout the world.