Founded in 1988, the company continues to serve as the leader in frozen puff-pastries specialties. From the beginning, the company’s aim was to achieve a superior quality product. Apparently, they’ve more than succeeded. The products are recognized as Italian pastry at its best.
The keys to The Perla Company’s distinctive products:
- Superior ingredient list that excludes GMO, yeast, and improvers
- Unique puff pastry recipes
- Semi-artisanal production process
- Highest quality raw materials purchased from European selected certified suppliers
- A portfolio that features a full range of puff pastry products differentiated by shapes and filling
- Continuous product innovation following consumer trend
- Balanced quality price ratio
- Easy to use products – from freezer to oven – with no additional labor
The Perla Company follows an environmental friendly policy using 100% renewable energy and maintains a responsible policy on waste management. Its structured quality assurance process is based on the highest and most exacting standards; HACCP plan guarantees the quality of its products.
The production system has been certified with BRC & IFS standards for many years, with grade AA/higher level.
The Perla Company already exports to China, Japan, Korea, Russia, France, United Kingdom, Canada, United States and plans to enter all the major countries in the world – thanks to its delicious products and newly acquired OU Kosher certification,
Please visit The Perla Company at: www.theperlacompany.com