Modified from Family Circle article |
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese (sliced or shredded)
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) package lasagna noodles
- 2 (6 oz.) cans tuna, drained
- 1 (10½ oz.) can cream of celery soup (I use 98% fat-free)
- ½ cup milk
- ½ lb. processed cheese, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook lasagna noodles and set aside.
- Saute onion and garlic in oil. Stir in soup, tuna, milk and seasonings.
- In an 8x12 pan; layer half the noodles, half the mozzarella cheese, half the tuna mixture, and half the processed cheese. Repeat layers. Top with parmesan cheese. At this point you can sprinkle more oregano on top, if desired.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Allow to stand 10 minutes before serving.