This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Eileen Goltz |
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 oz.) can chilled apricot nectar
- 1 (12 oz.) can chilled pineapple juice
- 1 (12 oz.) can chilled ginger ale
- 5 fresh pineapple wedges
- 5 lime slices
- 5 maraschino cherries
- In a large bowl or pitcher combine lemonade concentrate and 1 can of water. Add apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
- Slowly pour ginger ale down side of bowl or pitcher. Stir gently with an up-and-down motion to mix. Try not to loose all the carbonation.
- Serve over ice with pineapple, lime, and cherries skewered on toothpick.