Sweet Potato Cheese Ball
Eileen Goltz |
- You’ll need to make this cheese ball one day before you want to serve it.
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1½ Tablespoons minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper sauce
- ¼ cup minced onions
- ¼ cup finely-chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- Let cheese come to room temperature.
- Boil sweet potatoes in jackets until tender. Peel, mash and cool.
- Blend sweet potatoes and cream cheese. Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly. Shape into a ball.
- Chill, covered, overnight.