The taste of this delicious salad is something to celebrate!
- 1 (3 oz.) package pareve chicken flavor ramen noodle soup mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1⅔ cups cooked or canned red, pinto or pink beans, drained
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup green pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup celery, chopped
- ¼ cup carrots, chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon sweet pickles, diced
- 2 Tablespoon pine nuts, toasted
- Fresh spinach leaves
- Pickle wedges and carrot curls for garnish
- Cook Top Ramen noodles in water for 3 minutes. Drain and cool.
- In medium-size mixing bowl, combine the cooked noodles with the beans, mayonnaise, green pepper, celery, carrots, green onion, pickles and pine nuts. Toss gently.
- Sprinkle the flavor packet over tossed mixture and toss again. Cover and refrigerate until well chilled.
- To serve, spoon mixture onto spinach leaves and garnish with the pickle wedges and carrot curls.