Quick Tuna Quesadillas
Eileen Goltz |
- 12 (6-to-8-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup drained flaked white tuna
- ⅓ cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup corn
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack or Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Arrange 6 tortillas on baking sheet coated with nonstick cooking spray. Spread salsa on top of tortillas.
- In a small bowl, combine tuna, black beans, corn and cheese. Spoon equal portions on top of tortillas. Top each with another tortilla, pressing to adhere.
- Bake 5 to 8 minutes or until cheese melts and filling is heated through.
- Use pizza cutter to cut into wedges.