Quick and EZ Pizza Dip
Eileen Goltz | Dairy
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 5 teaspoons pizza seasoning, divided
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- ¼ cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, 2 teaspoons pizza seasoning, and garlic powder and mix until blended.
- Spread the mixture on the bottom of 9-inch glass pie plate. Top with 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- In a bowl combine the tomato sauce and the remaining Tablespoon of. pizza seasoning. Pour the tomato sauce mixture over the layer of cheese. Sprinkle the top of the tomato sauce with the chopped pepper and onion and then top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted or microwave for 5 minutes until the mixture is bubbly.
Serve with breadsticks.