This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Potato Starch Blintzes
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup potato starch
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ lb. farmer cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Put potato starch in measuring cup. Add water to make 1 cup and stir well.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Add water mixture and stir thoroughly.
- Lightly grease hot frying pan or griddle. Pour in ¼ cup batter and tilt and swirl to make even.
- Fry until edges curl and top looks dry. Turn over onto paper or cloth towel.
- Mash cheese. Add egg, sugar and salt. Mix well.
- Put 2 Tablespoons of filling in each blintz and fold in sides.
- Roll up and fry until brown on both sides.