You can replace the English muffins with bagels.
- 1 (6 oz,) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon finely-chopped celery
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 1 (8 oz.) can sliced pineapple, drained
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a bowl combine the tuna, mayonnaise, celery, salt and lemon-pepper. Spread the mixture over the muffin halves. Top each with a slice of pineapple and cheese.
- Broil 6 inches from the heat for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.