A slushy bowl of creamy coconut-pineapple punch spiked with a dollop of rum.
- ½ gallon vanilla ice cream, softened (dairy or pareve)
- 1 (20 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 oz.) can coconut cream
- 1 (46 oz.) can pineapple juice
- 2 cups light rum
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- In a large plastic container, combine ice cream, crushed pineapple, coconut cream, pineapple juice and rum. Mix well and slowly stir in the lemon-lime soda.
- Freeze for 4 hours or until slushy.
- Scoop into a punch bowl to serve.