This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Orange Chicken Salad
Eileen Goltz |
- 3 navel oranges
- 2¼ cups cubed cooked chicken breast (approx. 1 lb.)
- 3 ribs of celery
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅛ teaspoon curry powder (optional)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Peel oranges, remove pith, separate into individual segments, and place in a bowl large enough to hold all of the ingredients.
- Add the cubed chicken breast.
- Dice celery and add to the oranges and chicken.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, curry powder, salt, and pepper. Stir until mixed thoroughly and then add to the other ingredients. Gently stir until the oranges, chicken and celery are evenly coated with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Refrigerate until chilled. Serve on lettuce leaves.