Kellogg’s® Corn Flakes Cheese Potato Crisps
Eileen Goltz |
- 3 large baking potatoes, peeled
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded American cheese
- 2 cups KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES® cereal, crushed to 1 cup
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into slices, about 1/4-inch thick. Place in single layer in 15 x 1/2 x 1-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Spray potatoes with cooking spray. Sprinkle potatoes with salt, then with cheese. Top with KELLOGG’S CORN FLAKES cereal and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 375°F about 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve garnished with green onions.