3/4 cup fresh raspberries (about 3 1/2 ounces)
3 tablespoons vinegar
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 cup oil
3 to 6 teaspoons water (optional)
1 cup chopped hazelnuts (about 4 1/2 ounces)
3/4 cup matzo meal
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
3 teaspoons pepper, divided
1/3 cup honey
1/4 cup mayonnaise
4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips
4 tablespoons margarine
3 tablespoons oil
1/2 cup fresh raspberries
1. In a food processor or blender combine the 3/4 cup raspberries, vinegar, and sugar and process until smooth.
2. With blender running, gradually add the oil.
3. Add water by teaspoonfuls as needed to thin to desired consistency.
4. Season raspberry sauce to taste with salt and pepper.
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. In a bowl combine the hazelnuts, matzo meal, 1 tablespoon salt, and 2 teaspoons pepper.
3. In another bowl combine the honey, mayonnaise, remaining 1 teaspoon coarse salt, and remaining 1 teaspoon pepper in bowl.
4. Add the chicken to the mayonnaise mixture and turn to coat. Then dip the chicken pieces, 1 at a time, into matzo and nut mixture, coating both sides. Transfer the chicken pieces to baking sheet.
5. Divide equal amounts of margarine and oil between 2 skillets.
6. Add the chicken pieces to the skillets cook until chicken is light brown, about 4 minutes per side but don’t cook it all the way through.
7. Place the semi cooked chicken on a rimmed baking sheet and place it in the oven.
8. Bake until cooked throughout, about 10 to 15 minutes.
9. Serve immediately with fresh raspberries and raspberry sauce.
Modified from epicurious.com