Eileen Goltz |
- 2 (15 oz.) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 cucumbers
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- ½ red onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can black olives, drained
- 1 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup Italian-style salad dressing
- ½ lemon, juiced
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Halve cucumbers lengthwise and slice. Halve cherry tomatoes and chop red onion and olives.
- Combine the beans, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, garlic, olives, cheese, salad dressing, lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper.
- Toss together and refrigerate 2 hours before serving. Serve chilled.