This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Gazpacho Potato Salad
Eileen Goltz | Pareve
- 1 lb. (3 medium) potatoes, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 6 Tablespoons tomato juice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ Tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1¼ cups diced (½ inch) tomatoes
- 1 cup diced (½ inch) English cucumbers
- ½ cup each green and red bell pepper squares (½ inch)
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- Cook potatoes in 2 inches boiling water, covered, just until tender, about 15 minutes; drain and cool.
- Prepare Gazpacho Vinaigrette: In bowl combine the tomato juice, olive oil, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce, pepper, salt parsley and basil and whisk it to combine.
- Gently toss all ingredients in large bowl.
For more fire add hot-pepper sauce to taste