This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Fresh Pineapple and Plum Compote
Eileen Goltz | Pareve
- 8 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 2¼ lb. fresh plums, pitted and sliced
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons toasted coconut
- Combine pineapple chunks and plums large bowl. Sprinkle the fruit with the brown sugar and toss gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve the compote on individual serving plates.
- Sprinkle the top of each serving with a little toasted coconut just before serving.