Eileen Goltz |
Pareve or Dairy
- 14 chocolate chunk cookies (homemade or store bought)
- ⅓ to ½ cup coffee liqueur
- 4 bananas
- ½ to 1 cup toasted chopped pecans
- 1 (12 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Cocoa or chocolate shavings
- Quickly dip each cookie in a bowl with the liqueur and line the bottom of a 10-inch square dish with seven cookies.
- Slice 2 bananas over cookies and cover with half the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers.
- Sprinkle with cocoa and pecans and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for at least 2 hours.