- 2 lbs. fish steaks (salmon, halibut, cod)
- ⅓ cup oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 onion, cut in eighths
- 1 zucchini, cut in 8 pieces
- 8 lemon wedges
- Cut fish in 1 inch cubes.
- Mix lemon juice, garlic powder and salt in bowl. Add fish cubes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Drain fish.
- Thread fish and vegetables on skewers. (If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for a few minutes first)
- Broil about five minutes, turn and broil another five minutes.
If you don’t have skewers, place all ingredients on foil in a broiler pan and broil.