This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Cream of Cantaloupe Soup
Eileen Goltz | Dairy
- 2 cups cantaloupe, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup orange juice
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 16 oz. lemon, peach, or vanilla yogurt
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- In a food processor or blender blend the cantaloupe for 10 to 15 seconds. Add the orange juice, lemon juice, and cinnamon. Process for an additional 10 seconds.
- Add the cream and honey. Scrape down the sides and process an additional 10 seconds.
- Pour the cantaloupe mixture into a bowl and fold in the yogurt.
- Refrigerate for several hours.
- To serve place in a bowl and garnish with fresh strawberries.