Baked Potato Salad
Eileen Goltz |
- 4 cold baked potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 3 Tablespoons chopped fresh dill weed
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons Dijon-style prepared mustard
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potatoes, bean sprouts, walnuts, celery, radishes, dill weed and parsley. Set the potato mixture aside.
- In another bowl combine the mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard and curry powder. Whisk the dressing ingredients together and then pour the dressing over potato mixture.
- Toss to coat, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour for the flavors to combine.