This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Artichoke and Black Olive Baked Chicken
Eileen Goltz |
- 4 bone-in chicken breast halves, with skin
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 2 (6.5 oz.) jars kosher for Pesach marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can black olives, drained
- ½ cup dry white wine
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken breasts and drumsticks in a 9x13-inch baking dish, bone side down.
- Spread artichokes and olives around chicken.
- Mix wine and broth together in a small bowl and pour mixture all over chicken. Sprinkle with tarragon and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until chicken is cooked through (juices run clear) and browned.