Most Americans eat some kosher food every day, but chances are they’re not aware of it. Take a walk down the aisles of any supermarket and you will see that certification appears on over 60% of America’s produced foods that are certified kosher, from the coveted Oreo to the thirst-quenching Coca-Cola. Over $150 billion of kosher certified products are consumed annually, and spending continues to rise dramatically.
• Lo Basi Ela L’Orer: Steam Table
• In Memory of HaGaon HaRav Chaim Yisroel Belsky zt”l
• Recent OU Kosher Halacha Yomis
• What in the World is Whey?
• Kashrus Alert, Mazel Tov…