This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Zucchini and Mushroom Salad
Eileen Goltz |
- 1 lb. mushrooms
- 8 small to medium zucchini
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup dry white Passover wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean the mushrooms and slice them in half. Cut the zucchini into 1 inch lengths.
- Place all the ingredients in a skillet and cook until the zucchini is crisp tender. Remove from heat and cover, letting sit for 10 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables, remove the tarragon and place them in a bowl. Refrigerate till cold. Season with salt and pepper.
- Can be served cold or at room temperature.