Popsicle molds are sold at many stores.
- 2½ cups seeded diced watermelon
- ½ cup fresh raspberries or frozen unsweetened, thawed
- 6 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon light corn syrup
- Combine all ingredients in blender; puree until smooth.
- Strain into 2-cup glass measuring cup, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Pour puree into Popsicle molds, dividing equally. Freeze overnight.
- The recipe can be prepared 1 week ahead. Keep frozen.