This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Watermelon Berry Slushie
Eileen Goltz |
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed and seeded
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen raspberries, unthawed
- 1 (12 oz.) bottle sparkling mineral water
- Place a single layer of watermelon in a shallow pan; freeze until firm.
- Remove watermelon from freezer, and let stand 5 minutes.
- Drop watermelon through food chute of a food processor or blender with the motor running.
- Add frozen chunks of raspberries and mineral water alternately; process until smooth.