This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Tuna Cottage Cheese Casserole
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union | Dairy
- 3 cups mashed potatoes (5 medium potatoes)
- 1 lb. cottage cheese
- 2 (4 oz.) cans mushrooms (stems & pieces)
- 2 Tablespoon minced onion
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (6 oz.) can tuna
- 1 Tablespoon parsley flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Spray a 9-inch square or round baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread half of potatoes in pan.
- In bowl, combine rest of ingredients, except cheddar cheese. Spread mixture over potatoes.
- Put remaining potatoes over tuna. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F about 35 minutes or until light browned.