This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Tasty Chicken Breasts
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union |
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 4 Tablespoons oil
- 3 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons chopped parsley
- ¼ cup white wine or broth
- Cut chicken breasts in half. Place between sheets of waxed paper and pound slightly with mallet or large jar.
- Heat oil in frying pan.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Cook over high heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to platter. Add onion, lemon juice and parsley to pan.
- Cook one minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in wine or broth.
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve immediately.