This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Super Easy Gourmet Cucumber Chicken Salad
Eileen Goltz |
- 1 lb. cooked chicken, diced (leftovers are great for this)
- 1 cup seedless red or green grapes, halved
- ⅔ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup diced cucumbers
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- ¾ cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- In a salad bowl combine the chicken, grapes, pecans, celery, cucumber, oranges and salad dressing.
- Toss to coat and serve.
- Remove and discard all side leaves and branches.
- Holding celery stalk firmly under a heavy stream of water, brush down both the inside and outside of the celery stalk with your finger or a vegetable brush.
- If a worm is spotted in the celery stalk, slit open celery stalk, remove worm and wash thoroughly.