Eileen Goltz |
- Careful! The Sucker Punch recipe really packs a wallop. The surprise comes not just from the kick but from the subtle combination spirits and liqueurs masked by fruit juice.
- Recipe from http://www.greatpartyrecipes.com
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 (12 oz.) can frozen pineapple juice concentrate
- 1 cup rum
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 cup orange liqueur
- 1 cup almond liqueur
- 12 cups (3 quarts) club soda
- Ice mold
- Chill all ingredients well before mixing.
- Combine the orange, cranberry, and pineapple juice concentrates in a punch bowl. Stir in the rum, vodka, tequila, and liqueurs.
- Add the club soda last, just before serving. Float an ice mold.
- Garnish with citrus slices, if desired.