Just add a salad, for a good lunch
- 4 large baking potatoes
- Butter or margarine
- ½ cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup cooked broccoli
- 4 slices American or cheddar cheese
- Scrub potatoes and bake at 400°F for about 1 hour or until soft.
- Cut each in half, lengthwise. Scoop out potato, being careful to leave shell intact.
- In a bowl, mash potato with butter or margarine, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Cut broccoli into small pieces and mix in.
- Stuff mixture into potato shells. Top each with slice of cheese.
- Place on baking pan and bake at 400°F until cheese is melted.