Stir Fried Chicken and Apples
Eileen Goltz |
- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned and deboned
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 Tablespoon oil
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 to 1 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Cooked rice
- Cut chicken into cubes and place in bowl, add honey and curry. Mix thoroughly. Stir in the apple slices.
- In a skillet heat the oil and saute the celery for 1 minute. Add the apple and chicken mixture and stir fry 3 to 4 minutes, just until the chicken is no longer pink. Add the raisins and parsley and stir well.
- Sprinkle the toasted almonds over the top and serve over rice.