Spinach Artichoke Feta Cheese Ball
Eileen Goltz |
- 1 (10 oz.) box frozen spinach, chopped, thawed, and squeezed dry
- 1 (4 oz.) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 (4 oz.) can artichoke hearts, chopped (remove leaf tips)
- 1 (1 oz.) envelope dry, ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely diced
- In a large bowl, mix together the spinach, feta and cream cheese, artichokes, dressing mix and garlic. Combine until well blended. Form the mixture into a log or ball, then place on a serving plate.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour for the flavors to blend.