This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Spinach and Mushroom Salad
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union | Pareve
- 1 lb. fresh spinach
- ½ lb. fresh mushrooms
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and dry spinach. Discard stems.
- Tear into bite-size pieces and place in bowl.
- Thinly slice mushrooms and add to bowl.
- Cut or chop eggs and add.
- In small bowl mix oil, sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and toss well.