Elegant and easy.
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken (about 3 whole breasts)
- 2 cups green grape halves
- 1 cup snow peas
- 2 cups packed torn spinach
- 1½ cups sliced celery
- 7 oz. spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 (6 oz.) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- ½ large cucumber, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Large spinach leaves (optional)
- Orange slices (optional)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken, grapes, peas, spinach, celery, pasta, artichoke hearts, cucumber and green onions. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a jar or small bowl; mix well and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over salad and toss.
- If desired, serve on a spinach leaf and garnish with orange slices.