This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Spiced Apple Cheese Spread
Eileen Goltz |
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup finely diced apple (one small apple)
- ⅓ cup crushed walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- In a small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Beat in remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Store in refrigerator up to one week.
- Also good on bagels, toast or waffles.