This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Sparkling Cherry Limeade
Eileen Goltz |
- ¾ cup lime juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 liters lime flavored carbonated water, chilled
- ½ cup maraschino cherry juice
- 8 maraschino cherries with stems
- 8 lime slices
- In a bowl, combine lime juice and sugar. Cover and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, stir carbonated water into lime juice mixture.
- For each serving, place 1 Tablespoon cherry juice in a glass. Add crushed ice and about 1 cup of lime juice mixture.
- Garnish with a maraschino cherry and a lime slice.