Smoked Chicken Potato Salad
Eileen Goltz |
- 1 lb. small new potatoes
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 large black olives
- 1 cup diced celery
- ½ small sweet red pepper, slivered
- 6 oz diced or sliced cooked smoked chicken
- 2 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- Lettuce leaves and tomato wedges for garnish
- Scrub potatoes, but do not peel. Place the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water and cook, covered, just until tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in serving bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar and mustard.
- Stir the pitted, sliced olives into dressing. Add the celery, red pepper, smoked chicken and parsley. Toss.
- When potatoes are cooked, drain and cut into bite-sized pieces. Add warm potatoes to salad.
- Season mixture with salt and pepper; toss to blend.
- Serve on lettuce leaves with tomato wedges.