This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Sliced Potato “Pancake”
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union | Pareve
- 4 large potatoes (such as russet)
- ¼ cup oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Peel potatoes. Slice thinly with blade or food processor or other slicer.
- Heat oil in large frying pan. Add half of potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add rest of potatoes, cover, and cook about 15 minutes until bottoms are brown.
- Carefully turn over with pancake turner or slide onto a plate and flip back into pan.
- Cook uncovered over medium heat for another 5 to 10 minutes until other side is browned.
- Remove to serving platter; slice and serve.