This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union |
- 1 chicken, cut in eighths
- ½ cup matzah meal
- Salt and pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup fresh tomatoes, chopped
- ½ lb mushrooms, chopped OR 1 small can stems & pieces
- 2 teaspoons parsley, chopped
- Put matza meal, salt and pepper in plastic bag.
- Add chicken and shake well.
- Brown chicken pieces in hot oil, turning once.
- Add all other ingredients, cover and simmer about 45 minutes.