Very different kind of kugel but really delicious.
- 4 matzahs
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup oil
- 2 Tablespoons prepared white horseradish
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 2 apples, chopped
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- Break matzahs in pieces. Place them in a bowl and soak them in water for 5 minutes and then drain.
- In another bowl combine the eggs, salt, honey, oil, cinnamon and horseradish.
- Mix and add the mixture to the matzah. Mix in the nuts, apples and raisins.
- Place the mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake for 35 minutes.