Outstanding taste and ease of preparation are what make this recipe one of my family’s favorites
- 2 (3 oz.) packages pareve ramen noodle soup mix
- 1 Tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1½ cups milk
- 4 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup carrots, julienned
- 1 cup zucchini, julienned
- 2 cans (6.5 oz each) salmon, drained and broken into chunks
- Open the packages of ramen soup and remove flavor packets.
- Melt the butter or margarine in skillet and add the chopped onion. Sauté the onion 2 minutes. Add milk, cream cheese and 1 flavor packet. Cook and stir until mixture is smooth. DO NOT BOIL.
- Add the carrots, zucchini and salmon and simmer for 5 minutes.
- At the same time, cook the 2 packages of noodles with the seasoning from the remaining flavor packet for 3 minutes. Drain liquid.
- Add the ramen noodles to the salmon and vegetable mixture.
- Toss gently and serve immediately.