This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Salmon In Foil
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union | Pareve
- 1 small whole salmon, split or 4 salmon steaks
- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ cup white wine or lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Tear off large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil or double regular foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place salmon in center of foil and pour oil over all.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour wine or lemon juice over all.
- Fold foil securely over fish.
- Place on baking sheet and bake at 375°F for about 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily.