- 6 hard cooked eggs
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced thin
- 1 cup salami, cut into small pieces
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1½ Tablespoons white horseradish
- 1 Tablespoon caraway seeds
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley (optional)
- Paprika (optional)
- Place the cooked eggs in a large bowl and chop them into medium size pieces.
- Add the celery, green onions and salami. Mix gently just to combine.
- Add the mayonnaise, horseradish, caraway seeds and the salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
- To serve, place the egg salad in a serving bowl and sprinkle the top of the salad with the chopped parsley and paprika.
You can make this salad up to 6 hours in advance. It can also be used as a sandwich filling