This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Courtesy of Women's Branch of the Orthodox Union |
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 zucchini
- 3 green peppers
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup oil
- Peel eggplant and cut in 1 inch cubes and slice zucchini (unpeeled) into ½ inch slices.
- Remove seeds from peppers and cut into chunks or strips.
- Slice or dice onions.
- Dice tomatoes.
- Spray large frying pan or saucepan with cooking spray.
- Heat oil and spread onions and zucchini in pan. Cook until onions start to brown.
- Add remaining vegetables and one cup of water.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder and parsley.
- Cover and simmer about 30 minutes then uncover and continue to cook until most of liquid has evaporated.