Raspberry Hot Chocolate
Eileen Goltz | Dairy
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup milk
- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tablespoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 cup Raspberries
- Whipped cream
- In a saucepan, mix cream, milk and sugar together and heat to almost a boil.
- Add chocolate and butter, and reduce heat to a simmer. Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Pour into mugs, and top with whipped cream.
- Add a dozen or so raspberries on top, and let them sink to the bottom of the mug.