This special recipe will soon become a salad favorite
- 1 (3 oz.) package beef flavor ramen noodle soup mix, broken up
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup fresh spinach, shredded
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb. deli roast beef, sliced into bite-sized strips
- 2 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon oil
- 1 Tablespoon prepared horseradish
- ½ cup pickled beets, julienned, drained
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a small bowl combine the soup packet with the vinegar, oil and horseradish. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Cook the Ramen noodles in boiling water as directed for 3 minutes. Drain well and place them in a serving bowl.
- Add the spinach, onion, roast beef and mix to combine.
- Pour the dressing mixture over noodles and spinach and toss gently.
- Sprinkle the beets and poppy seeds over the top of the salad just before serving.
Serve at room temperature.
This recipe can be doubled or tripled.