The spicy peanut dressing that coats the noodles is so good it can be used on almost any tossed salad. I always make a double batch of the dressing when ever I make this dish.
- ½ lb. linguine, cooked until just tender, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 5 carrots, peeled and grated
- 2 English (seedless) cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, shredded, and squeezed dry
- 2 cups bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into thin strings (about 1 cup)
- 2 cups sliced cooked chicken (cut into thin strips)
- 1½ Tablespoons minced green onion
- Chinese Peanut Dressing*
- Arrange the cooked noodles in a large serving bowl.
- Arrange the vegetables in concentric circles over the noodles and then pile the cooked chicken in the center. Sprinkle the green onions on top.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled, with the Chinese peanut dressing.