This recipe is kosher for Passover.
Potatoes with Vinegar and Sea Salt
Eileen Goltz |
- 3 lbs. small (1½-inch) boiling potatoes
- 2½ Tablespoons tarragon vinegar or cider vinegar
- Flaked or fine sea salt to taste
- 1½ Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Cover potatoes with salted cold water by 1 inch in a 4-quart pot and simmer until just tender, about 10 minutes.
(They will continue to cook after draining; do not overcook or they will break apart.)
- Drain potatoes and rinse under cold water.
- While potatoes are still warm, gently toss with vinegar and salt.
- Cool potatoes to room temperature, stirring occasionally and gently toss with oil.